Get ahead of the winter season and revamp your commercial flooring now. Old, outdated, stained, and/or damaged carpeting sets the wrong tone and can discourage return customers from entering your business.
Freshly installed commercial carpeting from David Tiftickjian & Sons can help create a cleaner, safer environment. Plus, reap benefits for your business such as:
- No more scuffs or stains (If properly treated.)
- Better air quality. (Carpet traps airborne pollutants, chemicals, and smells that can then be vacuumed away.)
- Reduced noise from shoes, strollers, carts, conversations, registers, and more
- Increased traction underfoot to reduce the risk of customers or employees slipping or falling
- Greater durability and longevity, even with heavy foot traffic
Types of businesses that benefit from commercial carpeting:
- Retail stores like shoe stores and clothing boutiques
- Hotels and motels
- Roller rinks (Yes, they still exist!)
- Bowling alleys
- Restaurants and cafes
- Offices in any industry
Get started today on your next commercial carpeting project by contact us today.
Featured Commercial Carpet: Wandering Troop (Wild Dyer) by Mohawk Group